• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove shared prototype published from local XD-file that was deleted

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shared a prototype for a customer, and now they want me to delete it from the web.

Problem; Because I experienced a lot of performance issues, I worked on a local file, on the customers PC. This file is now deleted and my Adobe-licence with the customer is stopped.

How can I unpublish the content when I do not have access to the source file or any of the content connected to the account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Try going to assets.adobe.com, to Your files on the left side, to the Published tab (Even if you no longer have an active Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, you should still be able to log in with your Adobe ID.):

https://assets.adobe.com/links

From there, you should be able to see all your published documents. Hover over the one you want to remove. When you hover over it, you should see three dots on the right, below the thumbnail for the document. Click on the three dots and select Permanent

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try going to assets.adobe.com, to Your files on the left side, to the Published tab (Even if you no longer have an active Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, you should still be able to log in with your Adobe ID.):

https://assets.adobe.com/links

From there, you should be able to see all your published documents. Hover over the one you want to remove. When you hover over it, you should see three dots on the right, below the thumbnail for the document. Click on the three dots and select Permanently delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines