• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset the size of multiple images back to 100%

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an easy way to reset multiple images back to 100%. 

Any hint, perhaps with an addon?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gaschka, it would be great if you could please elaborate on the situation. Do you mean, if you resize the image after importing it to XD, you should be able to reset it to its original size? 

Well, if I know I have to reset it a couple of times, I can always make it a component. It would allow me to reset it to the master state. Does this workaround looks appropriate in your workflow? 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Í'm currently using XD to collect images to compose on a mood board. These are at least one hundred of images.

Before I export them out of XD again for further use, I want to make sure that in the process they have not been scaled.
So I want to reset their scaling back to 1:1 pixels or 100%.

It's common in 3D applications to have something like a reset PSR button, which resets the transformation matrix. This would be very handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also struggling to resize images back to original dimentions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines