• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive group at project, not at presentation.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys
Could your help me?
There is a issue here: at the project the responsible configurations seems to be ok, but at presentations and prototype it totally fails as the video shows.
Is this a XD narrowness or some fail by myself?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Hello Sidney. The interaction you are trying to make is possible, but is a bit tricky to wire up properly, especially when accordion items are nested components within another larger component. When you add an interaction to a nested component, you can only link to its own states, not to the states of the parent. If you want to link to the states of the parent, you need to add the interaction to a group or a non-component element.

I have made you an example without using nested components, but

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sidney. The interaction you are trying to make is possible, but is a bit tricky to wire up properly, especially when accordion items are nested components within another larger component. When you add an interaction to a nested component, you can only link to its own states, not to the states of the parent. If you want to link to the states of the parent, you need to add the interaction to a group or a non-component element.

I have made you an example without using nested components, but with 1 master component.

It is important to add the interactions to the category name only, and not to the whole group/component with the tags.

Here's the prototype, and here's the Xd file, so you can see how everything is set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Man, I didn't expected spending so much attention.
You saved me!
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines