• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rounding any corners like in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I apologize for writing you so impudently, but pay attention of the developers to this small but very annoying problem due to which many of my friends switch to Figma 
Round corners on path anchor points – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thank you!

TOPICS
Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Hi Hrihoriart,

We understand the frustration as we know this is an important feature that is required by the developers. I will definitely highlight this feedback with our product team so that they can look forward to it. In the meantime, I would suggest you to upvote the request and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hrihoriart,

We understand the frustration as we know this is an important feature that is required by the developers. I will definitely highlight this feedback with our product team so that they can look forward to it. In the meantime, I would suggest you to upvote the request and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines