• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling Proportionally

Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Adobe fixed this yet?  I am trying to scale an arrow and circle.  When I go to scale the arrow, it changes the shape and won't scale the stroke (nor can I seem to scale the arrow and circle together).

Original on left, scaled on right (I had to scale the circle, then scale the arrow)

displaced7_1-1631376932994.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there. Stroke width doesn't scale proportionally in Xd. Although it would be nice to be able to change that behavior with a setting.

If you want it to scale proportionally, you should outline the stroke of the arrow, so it becomes a shape with a fill, and it will scale along with the circle. In that case you lose the ability to edit the stroke width though.

I didn't have a problem with scaling them proportionally, or any issues with the arrow. Are they a component? Can you post a screenshot with the layers panel, so we can see what each element is?

I've attached a video scaling them proportionally, both with stroke width staying the same and with the outlined stroke.

P.S. Just saw the dropdown menu isn't visible in the video. To outline the stroke you can go to Object > Path > Outline Stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines