Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen freezes when using gradients

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I have a problem. Every time I want to apply a gradient to an object, the program freezes shortly afterwards. Menus and the close button can then no longer be used. I can then only end the program via the Task Manager.

I have already tried the previous version of the program, same error pattern.

At first I thought it could be related to the cloud synchronization, but the same error pattern occurs with local storage as well.

Has this already happened to you and does someone have any tips on how to fix the problem?

I have a problem. Every time I want to apply a gradient to an object, the program freezes shortly afterwards. Menus and the close button can then no longer be used. I can then only end the program via the Task Manager.

I have already tried the previous version of the program, same error pattern.

At first I thought it could be related to the cloud synchronization, but the same error pattern occurs with local storage as well.

Has this already happened to you and does someone have any tips on how to fix the problem?

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please ensure that the graphics card drivers are up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

We're here to help just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

sorry, I should have thought of this information too.

I use Windows 10, my graphics card is an RXT 2080 TI with the currently available driver (Gameready Driver) 471.11. The problem also occurred with the previous driver.

My XD version is 41.0.12 - I also tried version 40.1.22. The same problem. Other versions are not available to me via the Creative Coud Desktop APP.

The problem occurs with existing files but also with newly created files.

Perhaps the cloud sync problem is also part of this problem. In no other APP (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere ...) do I have problems saving documents on the cloud (from the active project / document). In XD, however, right at the beginning of an open project, it is indicated that it cannot be saved online. But as written, even if I save a project locally, the original problem occurs with the gradients.

Other system data:
Processor: AMD-Ryzen-3900X
Working memory: 64 GiByte
Windows Version: 20H2 (Windows 10 Home)
OS Build: 19042.1052
Antivirus protection: Kaspersky (no reports show any problems related to Adobe or XD.)

Otherwise, all currently available drivers are installed.

Im Anhang auch nochmal ein Screenshot, welcher zeigt, das ich aktuell nur zwei auswählbare Versionen von XD habe.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody has any idea where the problem could be. Nobody else is experiencing the problem description?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about all the trouble. Please update XD to the latest version which is 41.1.12 and let us know if that solves the issue or if you still experiencing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines