• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll Group and Component Interaction

Contributor ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complex layout which involves 12 states for each month of the year as a top sub-navigation and each state has individual layouts and components below it. I may possibly going into an area XD does not support but I am always looking for a challenge. 

I am using one art board. The months are layed out row and in a horiizontal scroll group since they bleed off the visible artboard. Without going into too much detail I first need to know if scroll group can be independent scrolling yet its interactions happen on a on a fixed layout. I have not figured out how to make the scroll happen without also scrolling the layout below it.

The interaction I am looking to do is a user that scrolls to the desired month and the calendar below updates. Any Ideas? Thanks.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

DISREGARD. FIGUTED IT OUT.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DISREGARD. FIGUTED IT OUT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines