• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting Object Anchor/Reference Points

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am working on a Website and now im using the new Hover State functions.

I just got 2 rectangles wich are using the Hover state. They are positioned next to each other in the center of the Screen.I wnat them to both get bigger and extend on size if you hover over each of them seperately. I got the right one to get bigger with the reference point on the upper left corner. The problem is that i want the left one to do the Same but extending to the left side.

So i just want to move the hover state reference point to the upper right corner. If my bad explanation didnt get th right Image im hope the Screenshots will help.

I tried so look for the anchor points or just mirroring the object but i didnt found anything.

I hope there is a simple solution.

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thankyou for reporting the issue. 

If am not wrong, then what i understood is when you hover over the left component it should resize in left side instead of right. Then you need to enter edit mode of hover state's rectangle and resize it from bottom left side. Then check the preview.

I hope it would be helpful . Please revert back if it's not fixing your issue. 

Thank you,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Yea, sure. if its working just go on this link for the Video
im just not sure how much longer it will be available because of the limited Space i got left. and i might need it but ill try to keep it online

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CzQ-JigKAoCIYvKc4TDm9t3_mV8tziQU/view?usp=sharing
and i think the thread is public.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thankyou for reporting the issue. 

If am not wrong, then what i understood is when you hover over the left component it should resize in left side instead of right. Then you need to enter edit mode of hover state's rectangle and resize it from bottom left side. Then check the preview.

I hope it would be helpful . Please revert back if it's not fixing your issue. 

Thank you,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue is resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks and sorry for the very late reply.

And back to the Problem - i did that but if i go back to the standard state it should go back to the original Position but the Rectangle jumped to the positon of the sized state. So insteda of reverting back to the original Position it changed and that it did it based on the upper left corner instead of the right corner.

Its quite hard for me to explain so i attached a video of that.

if the attached one isnt working i shared it too

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CzQ-JigKAoCIYvKc4TDm9t3_mV8tziQU/view?usp=sharing

I hope its somewhat understandable..

Best regards,

viet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Viet , 

Have requested you to grant access on the shared drive, so that I can look into it briefly. 

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Viet,

I have mailed the video of how to resize the state in your gmail id . Please look into it and let me know if it is helpful or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it works! thanks a lot for that! now i feel kinda dumb for that, its just a simple solution.  😄

Best regards,

Viet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it was helpful. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ansubedi03,

Could I have access to this video as well? 

Thank you,

Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure, i just need your email
then i`ll send you the video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could I please have this video too! Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry again for the late reply, if youre still in need just dm me your email and ill share the video with you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this fix publicly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, sure. if its working just go on this link for the Video
im just not sure how much longer it will be available because of the limited Space i got left. and i might need it but ill try to keep it online

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CzQ-JigKAoCIYvKc4TDm9t3_mV8tziQU/view?usp=sharing
and i think the thread is public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the video, @viet anhn84130764, and thank you for helping our customers. The video will definitely be helpful for our customers. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much appreciated, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why can't you send the video here? On this post?  I don't know how to DM you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines