• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share design with annotations

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing a lot of comments and annotations around my artboards and I need others to see it as well.

When I create a link through the Share menu, the link only shows a single artboard at a time without any elements around it. 

Can others see the same screen as I do? Meaning, all the artboards and elements at once on one big screen, where you can just zoom in and move around easily.

Is there another way to share annotations and comments in XD?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the screenshot. I have found a similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20399002-workaround-for-annotations-in-design-and-preview-m

Please check and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Comments should be visible in comments pane in the shared link. Would you mind sharing the link with us and also the screenshot of your prototype mode showing all the interactions?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for replying.

I've made a sample page showing what I mean.

In the attached image you can see my annotations. But when using the link I get only the screen with nothing around it.
https://xd.adobe.com/view/04839e28-bc8e-466d-7e4a-135847c77891-72b2/

Cheers,

Sagi

Clipboard01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the screenshot. I have found a similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20399002-workaroun...

Please check and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines