• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share link for developer - components doesn't show up

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using the lastest version of Adobe XD (33.1.12) and I have this problem:

When I share a development link (so others have access to components / colors / fonts), the colors and fonts show up but the component section doesn't, I made the symbols and they are on my XD pannel but don't show up on the link and the developer can'r download them.

¿Is there a way to fix this?

Left image: share link
Right image: component pannel adobe XD

develop.PNGdevelop2.PNG

TOPICS
Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to see the component in the shared link. Would you mind confirming if you've marked the assets and components for export before sharing the link? Please see the attached screenshot below and check how many asstes are shown at your end for download.

Screenshot_19.png

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

The feature is blocked, I can't select the box

blocked.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to right-click each asset and select Mark for Export. This will unblock the Downloadable Assets box; however, despite this, I'm still unable to see the components in the sharing link for developers. Any other suggestions from the Adobe team? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After struggling with the Sharing link for some time, I've realized that different assets appear on different pages of the mockup. For some reason, the assets are saved for each page and not a whole package for the project. Try to find your assets by clicking the arrows at the bottom of the sharing page. Of course, you need to mark each asset with "Mark for export," and then in the sharing menu, you need to click the box "Export for web".
Not an easy method to share assets with developers, dear Adobe Team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines