• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share link with prototype but now I can't find my prototype file on my laptop... where did it go?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a mistery, I saved this prototype, I thought locally in my computer, and remember using Vr 1.2 or Version 1.2 as part of the name. I want to open the file and make a change but can't find it ANYWHERE! I tested the link I sent to a friend of mine and it does work, I can see the "missing" file and navigate through the prototype. I know I can open the link in XD and edit that file, that functionality does not exist in XD. But I am completely baffled by why I can't find this file in my laptop? Would it be in the cloud, the Adobe Cloud? I can't see any files there, in fact, apparently there are no files in the Adobe Cloud... I don't even know if I have a cloud with Adobe... it is very strange and frustrating. If anyone has an idea what happened, that would be great!

Thank you!

Jorge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD? Please check the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents if you can see all your cloud files.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for any grammatical errors...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD? Please check the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents if you can see all your cloud files.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines