• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Some images appear blank or white when on Mobile Preview through the Adobe XD app.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When on the desktop application, there are no problems with my images. I can see everything perfectly fine. When I go to test the app on a mobile divice, however, some images don't appear at all. I've double checked that they're .jpg and still can't seem to solve the issue. The missing images are always the same, they don't change randomly. Is there a root for this issue?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trobe previewing the images in XD mobile app. Would you mind checking the version of XD on mobile app? We would also suggest preview the design on some other mobile having XD app and share the results with us.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Would you mind confirming if the issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance on this? We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines