• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Share]-Unable to publish link getting error "Storage is full" in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to update by XD file's published links. Getting an error about my storage being full, but as you can see in the attached image - I still have more than plenty free space in my cloud storage.

Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 12.57.51 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-01-30 at 12.59.05 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chetan,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble publishing your links in XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with every link you try to publish?
  • Could you please share the screenshot of the your assets.adobe.com page in list view so that we can check which file is taking more space as shown in attached screenshot below?
  • Please share the screenshot of your libraries folder.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika,

I am also having the same problem: while the XD Alert saying my storage is full, my storage is actually only used 436MB vs. 100GB.

To answer the details you are intersted in:

1. In my situation: OS version is 12.0.1, XD version is 45.1.62

2. Yes

3&4 screenshots are attached in this comment.

Many Thanks,

Minyu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review Creative Cloud file storage and quota (adobe.com)

Also pay attention to this part. May be that can be a reason that you are not able to store any files or folders  over the limit.

Maximum number of files and folders

You can store as many files and folders as your cloud storage allows, but you cannot sync more than the following number of files and folders:

• 350,000 files
  • 150,000 folders

This doesn't include the files, folders, or sub-folders shared with you by others. Also note that files and folders you haven't deleted permanently still count toward your cloud storage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ares,

I've read thoes instructions. But they are nothing wrong in that part from my end. My storage still showing it only used 241.3MB vs 100GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines