• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared link do not open

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Xd version 54.0.12./ Mac Monterey 12.5.1.

I saved a prototype and wanted to share with my team. 

Links bring them to log-in Adobe window. I wasn't aware that you need to have an Adobe account if you want to view and comment to a  prototype. 

I tested it to myself via another Mac and I could not open the link even though I m logegd in, with a different Adobe Account. Its says: You can't request access to this link (contact your administrator).

Is this an IT issue, I work in a large org where IT rules.

It is very frustrating as I produce prototype nobody can see.

Can you help?

Tx

Barbara

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

I see what's happening here. Thank you for sharing the screenshots. Actually, creating a public link is disabled in your organization. You must now switch to the following link settings and invite your team. 

Atul_Saini_1-1661868713008.png

Please look at this article for more info on group sharing for the enterprise.

I hope this helps. Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Barbara25100005rd9d, I tested with a previous test prototype link I shared before without logging in to my Adobe account and it works ( you can also see here https://xd.adobe.com/view/cb941686-3592-4d31-899f-a80c09a8a9e2-9ec7/ ), Adobe account maybe only necessary for commenting on prototypes/designs. I suggest you to review your sharing options by comparing with the info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara25100005rd9d,

Thank you for reaching out. If you'd allow, I'll try my best to assist you here. There are a couple of things that I'd like to know before we proceed. 

• Is it happening with all the prototypes that you have published or just this one? Can you create a new sample file and see if that works? 
  • Please take a screenshot of the link settings from Share mode and share it here, along with the screenshot of the message you're getting.
  • If possible, please share the prototype link in the private message (Go to my profile, click on send a message button)along with the adobe ID you have used to create it. 

Here is a sample prototype. Please check if you can access it- https://xd.adobe.com/view/98744c6a-baca-4bdd-9eb0-d91bc741eb60-cd27/. Suppose you're unable to open the sample prototype. There may be network restrictions that may cause this to happen. In that case, please ask your IT team to allow the Adobe XD-related URLs and domains from this link- https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html. 

If you're getting the following message, this also means that the link doesn't exist anymore or has been deleted.

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, its happening with all files, however, I haven't shared heavily. 

Heres a test https://xd.adobe.com/view/7fefa381-9efd-4fb5-9b3e-f4759820b8b8-2abc/ 

So there are 2 things happening here:

Within my org, I share and they get Adobe log in page. They do not have an Adobe Acc.

When I tested it with my son's Adobe Acc Ive got the message below. (attached)

To be note that I'm not the Admin of this accunt and I cannot go on and off Adobe Cloud App without IT assistance, as they are admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, sorry I can see yor link, no hassle.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see what's happening here. Thank you for sharing the screenshots. Actually, creating a public link is disabled in your organization. You must now switch to the following link settings and invite your team. 

Atul_Saini_1-1661868713008.png

Please look at this article for more info on group sharing for the enterprise.

I hope this helps. Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines