• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared XD file rotated images bug

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having a problem with shared XD files in adobe xd. The images are rotated after opening the shared XD file

here's a screenshot of the correct layout

carljustine5EA8_0-1660103100368.png

but when I open it in my computer

carljustine5EA8_1-1660103126661.png

both files are opened on the latest update v51.0.12. Even using the "edit photo" and opening in Ps it is rotated. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carl justine5EA8,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing that it is happening on XD 50.0.12. It is a weird one. It would be really helpful for us to identify the root cause if you could share the following details. 

1. Is it happening with existing files or with new files as well? 
  2. Is it happening with some set of images or with every image? 
  3. How did you import the images to XD? Did you paste it from other apps, or did you use the import option? 
  4. Where are these image files saved? 

Please create a sample file and share it with me so that I can try to replicate it at my end. I am sending my email address to you via private message. 

Awaiting your response. Meanwhile, I'll also check if we have received any other cases like this one. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines