Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Sharing function” is not available with Chinese Adobe account

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a user in China, when use Adobe XD two problems come to me:

1, The "share and publish" function is not available so that I can't export the prototype and icons in the cloud, and even can not export the prototype and icons in my local disk, which make me unable to share my design with someone remotely.

2, In the "plug in" tab, there's nothing and even can download them from XD management.

The problem above is only due to my Chinese account? Is there any solution to help me to export the prototype and icons?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Hi Iirinn,

Thanks for contacting Adobe support.

Unfortunately we are not supporting 'sharing and publish' flow for China geo location due to some restrictions. We also do not provide 'plugins' functionality for chinese account.

You can get more details on this - https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html#enterprise-customers

Thanks,

Nawneet 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Iirinn,

Thanks for contacting Adobe support.

Unfortunately we are not supporting 'sharing and publish' flow for China geo location due to some restrictions. We also do not provide 'plugins' functionality for chinese account.

You can get more details on this - https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html#enterprise-customers

Thanks,

Nawneet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines