Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift+Cmd+I shortcut not working in Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all!

I just got a new work computer and re-downloaded everything fromt the Adobe Creative Cloud. I had been using the Import/Inverse shortcuts quite a bit, but it seems to be the only shortcut not working with my re-downloaded software. 

The shortcut itself (Shift+Cmd+I) shows up when I select Import, Select Inverse, etc. from the top menu in XD and photoshop, but when I try to use the shortcut, nothing happens.

Again, all other shortcuts seem to work normally, even the Inverse / (Cmd+I). Any ideas on how to fix it?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response, Mark. Yes, it does seem like there is a conflict. If it happens quite often, I'd request you to contact us directly so that we can check this at your machine level. Please use this link to contact us: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This may happen because of a conflict with other apps, so to isolate that could you please reboot your device and launch XD only and see if it works after that.

Let us know how it goes, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shortcuts worked for both programs (XD, PS) when I rebooted and opened the programs. Unfortunately, the short-cut stopped working again... The computer did go in sleep mode and I spent in time in Illustrator before the shortcut stopped working. Would either of those conflict with the shortcut?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Mark. Yes, it does seem like there is a conflict. If it happens quite often, I'd request you to contact us directly so that we can check this at your machine level. Please use this link to contact us: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines