Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since last update Assets name in the assets panel are not entirely shown

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Pictures are better than my english so here what I have since last update (35.0.12.14)

xavierv86716734_0-1606125662903.png

See you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could please confirm if it's happening on a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening on multiple files, would you mind re-installing XD and check if it works fine after that? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Tks for your reply. I re installed Xd but it changed nothing. And yes it's happening on multiple files.

Regards,

Xavier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As I said earlier I still have the problem. I uninstall Xd, reinstal it. Then unistall Creative Cloud ans re install it and always the same bug. It's a lot of time and effort...

I have another computer so I installed Xd on it and it's working. So it means the problem come from my first computer. May be an old configuration file somewhere ? I'd never install Adobe Creative Cloud on the second computer.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

I went further so I uninstall all creative cloud again and used the Adobe Cleaner Tool. I found 3 olds version of Xd so I clean "All". Then I reinstall Adobe Cloud and reinstall Xd... And the problem persists. 

PLEASE HELP !!!!

(note : I'm on a Microsoft Surface Book 2, Windows 10 all up to date.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, still not working ! I really need help here. Tks to reply fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xavier, are your Graphics drivers up to date? Also, looks like it might be a UI scaling issue.

If you have UI or text scaling on, try changing it to a different percentage or turning it off, and see if that makes any difference. That's under Display settings in Windows, it says "Make everything bigger".

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Thanks for your answer.

It seems to have no action on my issue... My settings were already like yours. By curiosity I grow texts size to test and it seems this has no repercution on most of titles and labels in Xd.

Arh, it was a nice idea !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If reinstalling Adobe stuff doesn't work, it's clearly some conflict with system components/drivers. You can try reinstalling the video card drivers. Remove them completely and reinstall them with the latest ones. 

Problem is both Windows and Xd have so many bugs, it's hard to pinpoint what's causing it 🙂 And a lot of apps running on UWP have a whole different level of potential issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines