• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since latest update: character styles disappear / can't create new character styles

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, since the latest XD update two days ago I have the following problems:

In one document, half of my styles disappeared (18 before, now 9), and I can't create/add new ones.

In another, the styles are till there (13), but I can't add new ones. I did nothing else but open the documents I worked fine with before.

Working on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 with 32 GB RAM.

Support couldn't help me, as usual. Does anybone what's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, "Does anybody know what's wrong?" 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could anyone please help me out with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, can't find them anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble using character styles in XD. We had a bug related to this in the past which got fixed with XD 36 version. Are you experiencing a similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/latest-update-has-broken-document-assets-character-styles-xd...?

If yes, then we would need to investigate again on the issue and escalate it to the team. If no, then I would request you to please elaborate on the issue and if possible please create a video recording and share it with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines