• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow XD Prototype mode

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently switched to Adobe XD's enterprise version due to company policy and since then the app has been too slow. If I am in prototype mode, I can barely do any interaction. The artboards get stuck in midway of the screen and takes around 3 seconds to load. Because of this I can't do any demoes with the project stakeholders for the last 10 days. I have been using XD for more than 2 yrs and never faced anything like this before. Please help me in resolving this

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Have you tested the prototype on a different browser? If not, please test and see if there is any improvement.
  4. Will it be possible for you to share a link so that we can test this on our end?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines