• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SO MANY BUGS!!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Text fields randomly stops working, I can't write or delete anything. Only solucion is to restart XD
  2. Input fields in the property panel stop working and I can't change or input anything. For example changing the padding or changing font size. Only solucion is to restart XD
  3. Plugins panel mouse hover is not under mouse pointer (if that makes any sense) so clicking on anything becomes hard. Only solucion is to restart XD
  4. Right clicking to get to the menu doesn't work, the menu tries to open but closes right after. Only solucion is to restart XD
  5. Undo stops working randomly. Only solucion is to restart XD

I restart XD at least 10 times per day.

Leaving this message, finishing a current project I'm working on and then moving to Figma. Done wasting my time with this mess. Moving the whole company to Figma. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

For the text bugs / input fields, instead of restarting, you can just Alt+Tab to a different window and come back to Xd - this will fix it temporarily. But it is a bug, and has been for years... I agree Xd is incredibly inconsistent and unstable these days. In the end, you should use the tools that work best for you and your team 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the text bugs / input fields, instead of restarting, you can just Alt+Tab to a different window and come back to Xd - this will fix it temporarily. But it is a bug, and has been for years... I agree Xd is incredibly inconsistent and unstable these days. In the end, you should use the tools that work best for you and your team 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, XD would be ok, if it weren't for the constant bugs that they are incapable of fixing. This is exactly why Figma has taken over the market and i'm moving on from Xd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's mostly the Windows version that has all these issues, although there are complaints from Mac users as well. Adobe just bet on the wrong horse with UWP around the "touch-friendly" craze that is now long gone.

Figma is just one or two browser based products - they don't need to worry about supporting 2 different platforms and as a smaller company they are more agile in terms of updates and features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines