• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solution for Adobe XD font showing up problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys , so I've been struggling with this problem about a week .

So my fonts that I installed manually on my computer didn't show up in adobe XD but I used those fonts in other adobes app like photoshop and illustrator .

BTW I don't use any font manager and also my windows is 10 and the build is : 19043

My adobe version : 41.0.12.11

First thing you need to do is enable you windows font cache service . so you can access services By pressing

win+R

and in the field you need to enter : services.msc

after that you  need to find the windows font cache service and enable it.

In case enabling windows font cache services didn't help  you so this is the second way :

If your adobe XD is running you need to close it and then delete those font that is not showing up in adobe XD and after that you should install those fonts again . 

Note : Always keep your adobe XD up-to-date that help so much in many situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for advicee and helpful info for users. Your contributions can help us shape the future of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines