Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some elements disappear when publishing the prototype

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Today I've been troubleling with the publishing prototype option. Everyday after I finish my work, I publish everything done for sharing it. Today, when I was checking it out, some elements from the design disappeared. I openned the document once again thinking I just maybe deleted them unintentionally but, they were there and they also appear using the preview option. I already tried creating a new link and pasting again these elements but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Had the same problem today, prototype working perfect then the chevrons disappearing on export. I remade them as a path in the file instead of a text element and when I shared them as a link they appeared as normal, not sure if this will be any help for you but thought I would post it just incase, very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue, but thought I would pass on the mistake I made. My component was a copy amd paste from another page and it kept dissapearing from the new paste position.... it was checked as 'Fix Position When Scrolling' on the first page and this attribute was copied as well. Just unchecked that on the 2nd instance ... perfect. Live and learne!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines