• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some .PNGs won't load in XD

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm having an odd issue that I cannot find an answer for anywhere online.

My team has been uploading .PNGs for a little while on a file and there is one section that has decided to no longer load. As you can see in the screenshot below, the images won't load and there's a "Loading...{filename}.PNG". It has been in this state for over 30 minutes now, so I don't have any hopes that this will ever finish loading. There are about...1,000 PNGs in this file and about 100 of them are in this state. This doc was made as a way to check on translations for other languages, which is why they're all PNGs and it so happens that almost the entire zh-TW row is in this state. No other languages have this issue. Any thoughts?

defaultzzmcpvjb4ucl_0-1662059275124.png

defaultzzmcpvjb4ucl_2-1662059908642.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that you posted your question a while ago. Were you able to resolve it? Does updating to the latest version of Adobe XD help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click File > Import, browse, and select the file. Drag the file into XD from Finder or from Windows File Explorer. You can also copy and paste an image file.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines