• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some users cannot access XD links

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made some mockups in XD and shared them with users in my organization. Some users have no problem accessing the link while others do. I checked with our account managers and IT folks and they are not sure why it's not working for everyone. I added the users with the same permission level to a mockup and one can get in but the other cannot.

I have an enterprise coporate account for Adobe Creative Cloud and think it doesn't have a link limit.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great. I love XD and want to share my stuff with my customers.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say they can't access the link - they are getting this screen, correct?

SpasK_0-1632398465529.png

Had this happen once, but it resolved upon refreshing the page. You can ask them to erase browser cache and try again

You can also try to remove their access, and make them request it through that Request Access button when they open the link, and approve the request, to see if it will resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines