• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Something went wrong' error when trying to open Adobe XD link

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this issue and I am not able to see project under my Adobe XD link - it first loads quite long and then there is a pop-up that says 'something went wrong'. I tried renaming links, using both local and cloud version of my XD project but links still not working. Can this be looked at and fixed? Client is adding feedback using this link that I cannot even view....

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if this is happening with this specific file or multiple files? if it's happening with this specific file, will it be possible for you to share the actual file and the published link so that we can check it on our end? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emilia5EEA,

Hope you're doing well.

We would like to follow up on your reported issue. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 44 version? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines