• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to initialize CC library in XD 49 version

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe XD on a Windows 11 computer (previously used win10). 
After update 49.0.12 I can no longer access the CC library through the library panel.
I have gone through the official steps after googling the issue, but the steps do not work.
I can see the libraries in CC Desktop application but as said they do not show in XD.

I tried downgrading to XD version 48.0.12 and can confirm the library panel works there, but my work files cannot be opened since they were "created in a newer version of XD" forcing me to go back to the 49. if I want to work on them at all. Upon reinstalling version 49, the libaries panel stops working again.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

The solution that worked for me, seems to work in Windows 10 and 11:

1. Close XD.
  2. Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
  3. Run CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e
  4. Open XD, issue resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration caused. We checked the root cause of the issue and got to know that since XD 49 release, Adobe XD package name has changed; hence the old command mentioned in the KB will not work.

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e

The command mentioned above should work now.

We have already requested the documentation team to update the KB.

Hope it answers your question.

Thank you, erik-nl, for sharing the correct command that helped our c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for posting the solution here. Worked great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surprisingly, worked for me this time.
The last time tried the same and it didn't work.

Try this one, otherwise, reinstall CC from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a correct answer... Those steps don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know who gave this reply the "correct answer tag" but I have removed it. 
The official steps are NOT the correct answer, and if you had read the post at all you would have seen that these steps were already tried. Again as stated by others, the erik-nl gave us the correct answer. 

Feel free to add the solution to the official article though as I am sure someone will need it again at some point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've tried all the suggested options on your support page and it still is not working. I can't load the creative cloud libraries in Xd. While for Illustrator this is working correctly. What to do now? 

Regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RM_PH,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated by several people who experienced this problem, the steps in the Adobe Support article referenced above did not help. (Many of us tried them several times.) However, the process provided in the other correct answer, by erik-nl, DID work for me. (Run CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e)

I'm now super curious about what is behind that, and what is the common denominator amongst the clients who had this Libraries issue! 🙂

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cynthia5E1A,

This was indeed the correct solution. Thanks! As you mentioned I'm also very curious what causes the error!!

Anyway - fixed for now - thanks!!!

Regards,

Rogier 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration caused. We checked the root cause of the issue and got to know that since XD 49 release, Adobe XD package name has changed; hence the old command mentioned in the KB will not work.

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.xd_pc75e8sa7ep4e

The command mentioned above should work now.

We have already requested the documentation team to update the KB.

Hope it answers your question.

Thank you, erik-nl, for sharing the correct command that helped our customers.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight the cause of the issue>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the updated Powershell command for Version 49 of XD hasn't worked for me

To try and get around this I've resorted to a fresh install of Windows previously to seeing the updated command with no luck either. Like many on here, colleagues have the same update with no issues for them.

On a Win 10 for ref. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it didn't worked for me neither by using the powershell, even with admin permissions. If i use the same command from the "prompt" with administrator permissions instead it works fine and the problem is solved. I tried this two times because the issue came up somethimes i think after XD updates, and both times it work with the prompt and not with the powershell. Don't ask me why or what's different because... I don't know eheh, just maybe can be usefull.

Immagine 2022-04-13 103745.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, this method worked for me! (going through the Command Prompt rather than Powershell).

I'm running the latest version of XD (V50) as of today and I tried both commands (for version 48 & 49) so unsure which of them worked, but one did atleast.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm quite sure the correct one is the v49 or later command. I hope that Adobe will update this information on the official help page, so we won't do it wrong again 🙂

Glad to be usefull 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when I open any of my XD files:
johnr30022082_0-1623947163808.png

I've tried every suggestion in the Adobe recommendations. Nothing helps. I think the library service is down. Anyone else having trouble? This is not the first time this has happened to me, and it's super-inconvenient when it does!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac OS X Big Sur by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. If you still face issues. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this article and let us know if that helps?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

Thanks,
Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries. CC Libraries does not work only in Adobe XD. In Photoshop and Illustrator CC Libraries works properly. Tried reinstalling programs and libraries and also instructions from here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... Nothing helped.

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Thanks for trying the possible troubleshooting steps shared in the above help article. Could you please try one more thing, please sign out from the Adobe XD app and the Creative Cloud Desktop app and then end all Adobe related process from the task manager or activity monitor and then sign in on Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check if it works.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ничего не работает. Это распространенная проблема именно с XD.Безымянный.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cc-library-fail-to-initialize-adobe-xd/m-p/11329726?page=1#M...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ничего не помогло.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. We'll need to troubleshoot this on a live session, so I'd request you to please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue with Adobe XD. Tried sign-out, re-install both Adobe XD and Adobe CC, tried all the steps recommended on Adobe's page, tried Adobe's cleaner tool- nothing helped.

What really helped is Adobe's support 🙂

Here is what I was told to do (I'm on Win10):

1. Run command prompt as Administrator:

Dmitri_Albert1_0-1602661087101.png

2. Paste this string and hit {Enter]:
CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.cc.xd_adky2gkssdxte

This worked for me. Hope it'll help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines