- If you hover an element with a hover state that grows in size, the background does not resize to fit the new state, and elements in the stack are not pushed away.
- Components cannot act as a background for padding and stacks. Instead, create one component that contains both the content and the background.
- You cannot:
- Convert special groups into masks or Boolean groups into stacks.
- Resize stacks in the stack direction.
- Select a stack element and elements outside of the stack.
For more information, please refer to this similar discussion: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-dynamic-designs-with-stacks.ug.html