• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange white boxes in grey background

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so strnage. I have the weird background images that no matter what I do I cant remove them. They are there even when I create a new document from scratch while one other file is open. If i however create a blank one from scratch its not there until I open another xd file and then they are all back again. 

Any thoughts on what this is?  I think it might be my designer is doing an export from photoshop and somthing is getting droped and or added?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

darn cant attach xd file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gdognight, that's really interesting, never had such an issue by the way I was also going to ask you to attach the XD file but you said you can't attach it, I'd like to take a look if you can, please update me. Meanwhile if you haven't tried, I'd uninstall/reinstall XD and Adobe CC desktop app to see if it fixes anything. I'd like to see a link to a sample file's prototype you creted that has the same issue at least, maybe I can notice something from the prototype link I know it's a long shot but that looks like the only thing we can try meanwhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try to save that file with another name and delete the origansl from machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines