• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Adobe xd over a year ago, I can't remember ever having to pay for it but recently it's stopped working and says it 'can't verify user subscription' Im certain I never paid for a subscription before and I want to know if I need to now pay to use it again and if so is this a new thing? Is there anyway around this? Any answer are greatly appreciated!  Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Hi, before there was a free plan for Adobe XD. This plan has not been available for some time now. There are now two new plans: Single App and All Apps. I leave you a link where you can consult the two plans: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, before there was a free plan for Adobe XD. This plan has not been available for some time now. There are now two new plans: Single App and All Apps. I leave you a link where you can consult the two plans: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks alot for your advice, I have since then paid for a plan tht suited me.

Kind regards, 

Conor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines