Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Survey design - prototype

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Please forgive my ignorance here.  Despite my looking for an answer, I am coming up empty handed.  

I am trying to prototype a survey for mobile and then web.  Each page of the survey will be the same with the same response types.  Only the question will change.  I am hoping to pull data for each quesion in from a CSV using the Google Sheets plugin.

I do not wish to repeat each page of the survey in the artboard and link them all together as there are over 50 questions I would like to model.  Is there a way to use one page and change the data to the next question once the user has selected their response?   

Thanking you in advance.

HM

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Ideally you would create a XD prototype with few interactions and use that to get sign-off. Creating a fully functional dynamic form is not what XD is designed for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ideally you would create a XD prototype with few interactions and use that to get sign-off. Creating a fully functional dynamic form is not what XD is designed for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines