• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet+Gamepad

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to run a small screen prototype on my tablet. It works fine with touch inputs but when I program it with gamepad inputs it doesn't work as expected. On desktop preview the prototype works fine with my xbox controller.

Does XD not support gamepad on mobile/tablet prototypes? Does anyone know any way around it? I I'm racking my brains and I'm only getting value if I control the smaller screens with a joystick

Sorry, I'm new to the community. TIA

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tia,

Welcome to the XD community!

Thank you for reaching out. We would request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/keys-gamepad-triggers.html#mobile_app_and_mobile_web_experience which might answer your question.

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I found on the article:

If you are previewing the prototype on a mobile app or a mobile browser, you can tap to transition between artboards (since they would not have a keyboard or gamepad device attached).

But I do in fact have a gamepad connected to my tablet. Will the prototype work if I open it on my browser (from tablet), because that is in fact listed on the matrix in the article?

Sorry I'm just brainstorming here. I do realise XD didnt intend for the gamepad+tablet support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines