• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tasks in AdobeXD

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to link/ create feature tickets to a design draft made in adobeXD.

Basically I would like to create a visual mock up in XD and have the feature ticket describing the reasoning for the specific screenshot also in XD. Is there a elegant way to accomplish this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm feature tickets, if I'm not missing something, I think design sharing & commenting via pins on design on the shared link features would be enough to accomplish this, of course if you're talking about having those pins and comments in the design file on XD I don't think it's possible but you can easily view the made comments via pins and/or you also can add some pins and comments on your own design (you can check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaXIWXkYwUc ), is that what you mean? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines