• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team projects and creative cloud space disappearing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a situation going on with my adobe XD team projects area that we set up two weeks ago, after the latest update of XD - version 44.1.12.5 - creative cloud sync 4.21.1.1 it vanished, meaning myself and the team losed our projects that we had setup - this included our whole design system, which to be frank, took us a long time to do.   

Now my IT department, who has access to admin console for adobe licenses says they ain't anything in there that would remove it....  I have being on several calls with adobe now (Adobe Case ADB-21557947-L9N8) adobe now and they cant tell me anything new, the latest response is almost insulting... I quote - "

We discussed this case with senior team and they responded that you need to contact the person who has the set the creative cloud spaces and invited you and your whole team"

Yes I was the person who set them up, and no I didn't delete them, the whole area down the left has gone from viewing.

Somebody knows something, if adobe released something early and then pulled it than just tell me don't hide behind your call centre.

Can anyone help, I post some of the screen grabs from creative cloud to help you understand what going on about.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html we'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines