Here's the problem.
My teammate use B company account shared a file which is for A company,
I own two account in one email, she can't choose which one to shared but only to my B account ( I assume default is shared to same company's account).
*My teammate only own 1 account.
*I have to switch to B account and download it. Oh no.
1. B teammate use B account to share a file and type my email
2. I recieve an email that invited me to edit, but I cannot open because I'm using A account
3. I switch to B account and download it...
4. Sync to A account file by hand...
1. Is that possible when sharing file we can choose which account to ?
2. Could I sync two account with same file ?
Copy link to clipboard
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/4/20938310/adobe-xd-live-editing-collaborative Here's the link to the XD live editing collaborative. I think this could help you to solve your problem. Thank you.