• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text labels truncated libraries list view

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue in adobe xd where all of the color, character and component labels in the libraries panel are truncated when in list view. I assume that it has something to do with screen resolution, but my resolution is 1920 x 1080. Not uncommon these days. Anyone else have this and know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing issue with the truncated text in the panel. Would you mind telling us the OS and XD version of your machine? Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud app, restart the machine and then sign back in?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is version 36.0.32

Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎9/‎1/‎2020
OS build 19042.685

Leah Theil
<Personal Info Removed By Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have signed out and in multiple times from CC and restarted my machine. My application is always kept up to date. I have uninstalled, used the app cleaner from adobe and reinstalled from scratch with no plug-ins and the issue persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the additional information. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can investigate on the issue? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, Dropbox and share the url with me.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It's been a while I haven't heard back from you. Are you able to resolve your issue? If yes, could you please share the solution that worked for you?

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, the notifications were being caught by spam filters and quarantined. Which file do you want me to share?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Thank you for updating the post. I would like to know if you are still experiencing the issue with XD 36.1 version. If yes, please switching from grid view to list view and vice versa and see if that helps.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Thank you for updating the post. I would like to know if you are still experiencing the issue with XD 36.1 version. If yes, please switching from grid view to list view and vice versa and see if that helps.

I will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the issues persist in v36.1. Switching from Grid View to List View and back again has no impact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation. I checked with the team and they informed me that the bug is already logged for the issue and the team is working on it.

You will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in list view, the asset names appear to be displaying only the top half of the asset name. I didn't find a post from anyone experiencing this same issue. Is this happening to anyone else? It used to display the entire text. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chrissiecat,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issue with assets panel . Could you please let us know following information for better understanding on the issue 

1. Which version of XD you are currently using ?

2. In which OS you are facing this issue?

3. Is this happening with any specific file ?

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I am currently using version 36.0.32. My OS is Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise. I am experiencing this is all my XD files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Any suggestions? Thanks - Christina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Christina,

Sorry for the delay in my response . Could you please try updating your XD to 36.1.32 . We tried to reproducing the issue but couldn't ,If you are still seeing the same issue in 36.1.32 please share us steps that you are doing to recreate the issue.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. I am currently on version 36.1.32. I am not doing anything to recreate the issue, it's just like that upon opening any XD file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for update.we have filed a bug against this issue and working on priority to fix it  and the fix will be available in coming releases.

Regards,

Rajasekhar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great to hear. Thanks!

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD 55.2.12.2 and older

WIN 10 with newest updates

Still experiencing the glitch. Changing language, restarting XD or WIN, reinstalling XD or opening documents with different canvas sizes doesn't fix it. 

Any ideas how to fix this?

20221201 ‎- Adobe XD-01.jpg

20221201 ‎- Adobe XD-02.jpg

20221201 ‎- Adobe XD-03.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @viktorenns,

Thank you for reaching out. The bug was fixed in XD 44 version. It looks like the issue has resurfaced again with XD 55.2 version. We would need your help in logging a new bug for this issue so that our team can investigate. 

Please generate logs and XD file, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've sent the files as requested via PM. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asset names are not displaying correctly, I've tried a reinstall.  I'm on Windows 10 

assetnames.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed this thread, looks the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines