• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text panel Missing (Adobe XD)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the text tool on adobe xd, but I am not able to align, font size, font family, etc.
I think I am missing some tabs/panels.
Please refer to the attached screenshot.

Screenshot_4.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Hi @thirur72207126, I've been actually sick and still am so I haven't been very active on community but I'm gonna try to check now and try to see if I have anything to say about it. 

Edit: I checked your file and all the panels are there for me, so I'd create a new, test Adobe account and try that way, or I'd use my own account (and maybe test account too if that doesn't work) on another computer to see if everything works there, there could be something about your computer and OS, that's the on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

I had some issues with my OS, 
After Reinstalling windows everything got fixed.
Thanks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thirur72207126 , actually you're right, it looks like you do have some missing tools/sections on the right sidebar, never had the issue but have you tried with other files? You can share the sample file with us if you like also, and I'd suggest doing an uninstall/reinstall to see everything's updated and working. Please update us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AkinGn , 
Actually, I have uninstalled and reinstalled XD several times, still, I am facing the same issue.

Hereby, I have shared a sample XD file and screenshot.
Please suggest something soon. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Is there anyone to solve this soon?

I am waiting for a week now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thirur72207126, I've been actually sick and still am so I haven't been very active on community but I'm gonna try to check now and try to see if I have anything to say about it. 

Edit: I checked your file and all the panels are there for me, so I'd create a new, test Adobe account and try that way, or I'd use my own account (and maybe test account too if that doesn't work) on another computer to see if everything works there, there could be something about your computer and OS, that's the only thing I can think of. As I've never seen this before I'm not sure if this is a known issue, please update us, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thirur72207126 

Sorry for the delay in response. Please try the suggestions shared by @AkinGn In addition to that, could you please confirm the version of XD & OS? Also, could you please check if it allows you to scroll the right menu bar? I am sure you would have already tested many things before posting here but still, I want to double-check everything so that we can isolate this issue and help you as soon as possible.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had some issues with my OS, 
After Reinstalling windows everything got fixed.
Thanks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines