• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text pasting issue in Adobe XD from any external source

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe XD Version 35.3.12.2 currently. And since last updates, I am facing an issue while text editing. I am copying text from any external source (notepad, Word, PPT or browser etc.) and trying to paste it into Adobe XD using text editor. But, nothing happens, I am not able to complete this action. Due to this I had to manuallly type lots of text specifically for text heady designs.

Is this issue with latest updated version? Please help asap. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bhargav,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of the Operating System.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. If you have a Windows Operating System, please ensure that you have the latest version of the graphics card driver as per the manufacturer's website.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

More details are as follows...

1. The version of the Operating System. - its Windows 10 Enterprise
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files? - No, its happening with all the files
  3. If you have a Windows Operating System, please ensure that you have the latest version of the graphics card driver as per the manufacturer's website. - I am using company provided laptop 'HP Probook 430 G6' with 16 GB RAM, and all default installations. This issue never happen before with the same system, then why it suddenly started?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After recent version update, XD has become completely unusable specifically for text copying and pasting from external sources such as Word, PPT or browser format. Atleast there are work around as typing manually, but when it comes to special charecters and fonts there is no way around, its is a blocker. And existing issue of text copy/paste within XD authering environment is existing since more then a year, and action has been taken from Adobe. It is quite disheartening to know that Adobe is not considering Windows users and their pain points.

We have been extensively using XD as primery tool for daily deliverables and post this recent update it brings in the above mentioned issues. Therefore the tool is completely unusable for Windows environment.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines