Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The comments panel is missing in my prototype link

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I created a link for a prototype and everything was working, but recently when I open the prototype link the panel for the comments is missing like if the feature was disable. It only bug in Opera. In Private Navigation Mode it's working. I deleted all the cookies from https://xd.adobe.com but it doesn't work more.

Version of Adobe Xd : 31.2.12
Version of Opera 70.0.3728.119

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

I did nothing and now everything is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear you are unable to see comments panel in the prototype link. Could you please share the screenshot of the sharepane mode in XD app? Is it happening with this specific file or all the files? Is this a public link or a private link?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the exact same problem as the topic starter. Shared a prototype with a client in Design Review settings (public link). Yesterday everything was working fine, but since this morning the comments panel and comments are gone. The problem occurs in all browsers I have tried: Safari, Opera and Firefox. 
My Xd version is 32.0.22.11, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.51.3 

screenshotscreenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Here's the screenshot. It's a public link and it's happening with every prototype links that I visit (even when it's from someone else)

Tlemaitre_0-1598376903526.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that and thanks for sharing the additional information. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine. Is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message? You may upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with me over a PM.

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem. I also tried on other browsers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure you have the latest version of XD which is 43.0 and try updating the link again and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my XD before I work on some comments. My other XD files are working file. At first, I saw the comments and started working on the edits. After severals minutes the comments panel just dissapear but I can still see the comment icon with numbers.

defaultahwsuh94dp9o_0-1629818990015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried it on my phone, I see the comments Panel on my other projects.

Here is the link of the project.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/eb9a0d8f-e1e2-493c-8c79-fb3b6e9f5331-bec9/screen/5a59b7b7-2ed8-4e95-89ca-3...

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still occurs every now and then...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did nothing and now everything is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seemed to go back to normal after i reopened the xd file, went to share link and reselected design review and then used the link and all the comments reappeared. I had it swithced for presentation link for another use and I think maybe that is what made it disappear? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

we had so many issues, we lost to pages with over 20 comments from the stakeholders, 

the link with all the comments was gone.

We had to copy all the comments to the new link- comments section and it took a long time to retrieve all the comments.

Today it happened again I worked on the file, when I completed all the refinements round -I updated the link and it created a new link. All the comments are gone.

This is very disruptive to the approval process and additionally it creates a repetitive task for us and it's a very frustrating situation for our clients.

Please resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue now, across all the prototypes - and we haven't changed anything, just suddenly the comment tab disapeared. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue, no commenting panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had this issue on 2 different occasions/dates and we were able to "fix" it in two different ways:

1. Talking to Adobe through their web chat. Somehow they accessed our account and re-enabled the comments. 
2. I've clicked on one of my email notifications' links, going straight to the prototype comment, somehow it enabled it back (on that specific prototype only) .

Hope this helps someone, cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED!!
I customized the export link by deselecting the 'comments' option, then proceeded with the export. After completing the export, I reselected the 'comments' option, and the process was successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines