• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The elements are changing place from one version to another

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just saw in my latest document that all the elements are moved.

One month ago I put all the elements with an 8 px or 16 px apart between each element and today I just found, that everywhere now are random numbers such as 7, 13, etc. I'm really sure that I didn't move anything in that artboard because I save every week a different document, so that's why I could track it until one month. Every document has a different space between elements: for example, one is 6 in another document the same element has 7. 

So today I spent 3 hours trying to put everything as it was before, But I don't know why is happening this and if it will happen when I save a new version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Today I just found out what was the problem, (but not with the help of "contact" there one of them was unprofessional, "Megha" as you can see in the screenshot).

If you move the artboard, copy several times and try to tide the space, in my case that makes everything random move 1 or 2 px or even so little as 0,1 but it is enough to change the required padding that is a MUST in my project. So yeah, now I need to see and look at every little element in 120 artboards...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem occur with all files after you make updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @UX23807160ljef ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the question asked by @italosan please share a few more details like:

1. Is it happening on  a cloud doc or a local document?
  2. Is this happening with linked assets?
  3. Please share the version of XD & OS.
  4. If it's happening with multiple documents, please share a sample file. You can try the steps shared here to share the file.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh_Tiwari,

It doesn't happen with all the documents, is more like a random event. As an example: yesterday I found that in a version from 3 weeks ago the size of the font in only one place is smaller by 1px, but the rest is still the same size and linked with the "Character style". So in only that version and not in the newest or oldest has that change. 

1. Cloud document

2. no, with elements that are made in Adobe XD like squares and rectangles
3. Version: 51.0.12
4. I can't share any document, file or screenshot because is a secret project from a client. 

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @UX23807160ljef,

Thank you for sharing the info. As your file has a security restriction, we suggest you get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you on a 1:1 basis.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I just found out what was the problem, (but not with the help of "contact" there one of them was unprofessional, "Megha" as you can see in the screenshot).

If you move the artboard, copy several times and try to tide the space, in my case that makes everything random move 1 or 2 px or even so little as 0,1 but it is enough to change the required padding that is a MUST in my project. So yeah, now I need to see and look at every little element in 120 artboards...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines