• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The file of Creative cloud desktop app installer disappear after download it

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, After I finished downloading the file and install it on my PC, I back to the folder of the download file and it disappears, the same thing happened before, I can launch the app and use it but I need to know where is the file gone.
The other thing I face, I have a problem with installing the plugin from the marketplace, some of the plugins seem like it installed but I can't see it in XD when I need to use it, also when I try to install it shows me an Error code.

Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sabrina, what type of Adobe membership are you utilizing to install Adobe XD?  What error code are you receiving when you try to install Adobe XD?  Finally, what operating system are you installing Adobe XD on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the free membership, no I don't face any problem with installing Adobe XD, Except installing the plug-in it doesn't work it gives me code-3 as an error code.
And about my question in the title just I want to know why the installation file of the Creative Cloud desktop app (Creative_Cloud_Set-Up) disappears from my downloads files?

But the important now about the plug-in because I lost a lot of time trying to fix it and follow the instructions for the error (code-3).

Summary:
1- Free membership just for using Adobe XD.
2- The Error Code (Code-3) for installing Plug-in.
3- Windows 10.

Thank you for your concern

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code-3.PNG

That's what I get

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional information, Sabrina.  If you are using a free membership, please make sure the User account that you use to log into Windows can install applications. If an organization manages the computer, then it could lead to unexpected errors.

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issues-installing-xd-plugins.html for steps you can take to correct most errors while installing plugins for Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not at all, yes it can install applications, it's mine I am managing it.

Thanks for your help, but the link that you mention to me I visited and I tried all of the solutions that relate to my problem or close to it, nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines