Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The published project isn't availabe in desktop app

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Today I noticed that (in desktop app) in "your files" isn't availabe file "PicodiWtyczka". I work with him 6 days ago time and all worked correct. Today I see this file in "published" files but isn't available in "cloud documents" (on creative cloud web). I have logged out of both adobe xd and adobe creative cloud multiple times. I have also uninstalled the app xd twice as well as creative cloud. Unfortunately this did not help. I have all the updates installed. I am the one person who has all accesses to the accounts.

How can I download this file from creative cloud web? I need to make changes in it very urgently!

Ps. Sorry for my english, It's not my native language...  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Click to see your deleted files in your CC app menager. Or try to find it in Published files on CC web

Screenshot 2021-11-29 200509.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This file is in published files on CC, but i can't see him in desktop app... How do I edit him?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Published links are not downloadable XD files. They are for sharing via a web browser only so people can view (but not edit) the design.
  • Cloud documents are XD files and can be shared so that other people can edit them.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How then do I open a file that I owner but it doesn't show up for me in the desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is screenshot of my CC web "Cloud Documents" screen. If you click on file "..." you can see Download option from where I was able to download my xd file. Does it works for you?

Screenshot 2021-11-30 205043.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. My file is in tab "published". Isn't in "cloud documents" tab. It just disappeared from there one day for no reason... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still need help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app have you looked in both the Your files and Deleted? If the file still exists it would be in one of those places. 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I looked in the section Your files and Deleted. The file is not there. It is only in the Published section. Is there any way to restore this file?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines