The UX on windows is by far, BY FAR, the worst tool I have worked with in the recent years

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not so much disappointed, as I am infuriated with rage. 

Adobe XD on Windows feels like a slap in the face. After XD runs for a while, it will randomly prevent me from editing any text elements. i click on them, sometimes there's a text cursor and I am allowed to edit it, sometimes it freezes. Great. Restarting adobe xd occasionally helps, though rarely.

This has been the case for years. It's not a nit pick, it's a huge problem that costs me quite a few minutes every single day of my life.

I don't hope for this to be adressed by the company, I hope for better alternatives than Adobe XD to make their debut so we can switch there asap.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there. I understand your pain. For the text editing bug, you can Alt+Tab to a different window to fix it temporarily, until it happens again 5 minutes later 🙂 The blame for this has been shifted to Microsoft, although there is no such problem on other Adobe products...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines