• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There needs to be an option for adding videos into Adobe XD

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is great but one feature I'm missing is inserting videos. This would make XD much more useful and viable for app developers. Please add this option!

Also, another thing I wish XD had was the ability to add user input such as text etc. Please also add this option!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, please upvote the request to add your voice in the below feature request link. The status of the feature request of adding videos is changed to feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Adding videos feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-videos-animated-gifs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, please upvote the request to add your voice in the below feature request link. The status of the feature request of adding videos is changed to feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Adding videos feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-vi...

The other feature Adding Text Input isn't available in Adobe XD. It looks similar to this feature request Text input field with actions based on value – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs Vote for the feature if it is indeed the same, or create a new request if you have something else in mind.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines