• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a problem import svg to XD file

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem, not able to import any SVG file to XD. I am using window 10 - It becomes very hard to work with XD - In our organization, we have more than 10 people using XD adobe - our work-life become tough to create simple SVG - usually we will use flaticon or client svg files. Please help us to fix this issue

unable to import svg.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Hi @ulagan52512284 . We just had the same problem in our office. Windows 10, Adobe XD, importing SVG files from fontawesome did not work. After rebooting/trying other SVGs/doing all that was recommended in the linked document (w3c svg check, etc) we found the following solution:

Copy the svg file to a local windows folder.

The problem, here was, the svg file was on a network drive.

The problem and solution and underlying reason evade us.

kind regards

Kerstin and Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar problem while downloading icons without logging in and importing it to svg. Once i logged in to that webpage, everything went fine. I refer either font awesome or nounproject to pick the icons. So, i advice you to try that way out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ulagan52512284 . We just had the same problem in our office. Windows 10, Adobe XD, importing SVG files from fontawesome did not work. After rebooting/trying other SVGs/doing all that was recommended in the linked document (w3c svg check, etc) we found the following solution:

Copy the svg file to a local windows folder.

The problem, here was, the svg file was on a network drive.

The problem and solution and underlying reason evade us.

kind regards

Kerstin and Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines