• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Time-triggered animation doesn't trigger when having a Lottie file in loop reproduction

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an overlay with a Lottie file—which acts as loading spinner—. Such animation has a duration of 8 seconds. Nevertheless I set it to play automatically in a loop. The problem is that when previewing the prototype, the time-triggered animation is not triggered at all. I though that the fact that the animation duration (when removing the loop option) is greater than the time animation delay, could be the problem, so I edited the animation file so it has a duration time less than the delay yet the issue still occurs. When hiding the animation Lottie file, the time-triggered animation is triggered just fine. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it looks there are some limitations for multiple time-triggered animations, as such:

On any given artboard:

• You can have only one active Time trigger.
  • If there are multiple Time triggers, the one with the least time delay is prioritized. All other Time triggers are canceled.
  • If you set Time triggers with the same time delay on artboard, video, and Lottie, the priority is: artboard > video > Lottie.
  •  Setting a video to play automatically (time delay set to 0 s), could cancel an artboard or a Lottie Time trigger. 

Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-prototypes-with-videos-in-xd.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines