Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle States appearing on top of everything else

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has tried making it so just the toggle state layers appear in front of all other layers, I was trying to do this today with multiple layers and when I click to bring the toggle state layer to the front is brings the default layer state to the front as well.

Any help is very appreciatted, Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Hi @lukel50916527, as far as I know, you can rearrange the layers in a component's inner state, if that component includes other components, I don't think it's possible to rearrange layers just for a state of the outer component. (Or should I say, you cannot change a component's z-index independetly for different states, its z-index is going to remain same in all states) Recently after a question I came up with a tutorial idea for a workaround for an image gallery prototype, you can see it here

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lukel50916527, as far as I know, you can rearrange the layers in a component's inner state, if that component includes other components, I don't think it's possible to rearrange layers just for a state of the outer component. (Or should I say, you cannot change a component's z-index independetly for different states, its z-index is going to remain same in all states) Recently after a question I came up with a tutorial idea for a workaround for an image gallery prototype, you can see it here to give you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmHoCJ3eqhU Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply! I'm gunna have a look at the tutorial and see if I can find a way around my issue 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines