• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracing source file of Adobe XD

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to trace the source of an Adobe XD file that was appropriated from someone's portfolio on the www and submitted as a project for remuneration?

Thank you

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Plug-ins , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uxk,

I am afraid that there's isn't a way to trace the origin of the file. I'd still like to take this query to our product to check if there's any possibility to get it done. However, we would need the file to investigate it. Please upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link via PM. 

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Atul,

For you to investigate, do you mean to share the file link in this forum or somewhere else? I do not want to share the file publicly because it is the intellectual property of a designer.  Kindly clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines