• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions and shared link not working

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished linking my web prototype menu bar on 9 different artboards to show to my client, but whenever I test out the prototype it does not want to work. I've even tried to generate a shared link to test it outside of the XD browser, but it keeps giving me an error message: "You're disconnected. Try checking your internet connection and try again." My internet seems to be working fine though. I thought it might be a VPN issue, so I disconnected from it but there isn't a difference. 

So for example, I start on the homepage and click on a menu item to go to Page 2. Everything works until I want to go to Page 3, 4, 5, 6... and even back to the homepage. The page just blinks whenever a link is clicked and on some occasions the fonts get all messed up. 

I've tried opening and closing the project and app. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled XD. Logged out/in of Creative Cloud. Not sure why it doesn't want to work or what the issue may be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Hi @kuriositykill5, I'd suggest contacting the support and if necessary, sharing a link of the prototype with them (you can create a copy of your file and share the prototype of that file, if your prototype contains any confidential etc information 😉)

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html

Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kuriositykill5, I'd suggest contacting the support and if necessary, sharing a link of the prototype with them (you can create a copy of your file and share the prototype of that file, if your prototype contains any confidential etc information 😉)

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html

Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines