• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions with 3D effects

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since using the 3D features in XD, I'm having some trouble with 3D transitions and choppiness. It's one component (well, one group with two of the same component) zooming in, tilting, and panning. A series of cards come up as well to flip through.

Is there too much going on? Without the cards showing up after the move it was still a bit choppy. I understand why that may be, and my computer is not set up for any heavy graphics at the moment. Is there a way to pre-render or simplify the transitions so that a flow is fully set to be viewed and navigated without a whole lot of thinking? The link to view it is worse than natively, the recording still shows a bit of lag and skipping though. Is there anything to do about it as far as pre-rendering transitions? A setting in generating the link that simplifies the flow for better viewing? Thanks for any help, may just be too much going on, a slower computer, or other things. The goal is to be able to send out links for this project with more interactivity so if it's this slow now I'm worried about more flows and effects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please test it after publishing in web browser. Dose it again choppy? If yes can you share a link to test it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines